You have entered WOX pay section. To access this page, please write to sales@whatsonxiamen.com or
call WOX office on +86-592-5128682

Click for more

WOX Business Member?Please login

WOXID:

Password:

Validation:

Jobs
Jobs Cover Page
25 Jun 2018

Useful Links

The Jobs & Recruiting page provides a both local and international human resource platform for Xiamen, Fujian-based companies and jobseekers from around the world. It carries constantly updated job vacancies and applications from job-seekers in Xiamen, Fujian and outside China. This section offers easily updateable postings for ... more
> kindergarten ESL teachers wanted in Yuhang city Hangzhou ASA.. Looking for a job
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 917
by Jasmine chou
> Teaching Looking for a job
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 760
by Gareth
> International sourcing/purchaser Looking for a job
International Business
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1222
by elisabeth
> 247 SUPER REFER (M92200111-01) Job Available
IT/Internet
Hangzhou
Part-time
  Total Views: 1803
by 247jobsonline
> A Female teacher Needed in Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1142
by Engtop
> A Female teacher Needed in Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1091
by Engtop
> Female teacher needed in Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1250
by Engtop
> Female teacher needed in Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1099
by Engtop
> A Female teacher Needed Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1262
by Engtop
> Native speakers needed in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1215
by Engtop
> ESL Teachers Needed in Hangzhou ASAP Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1217
by Engtop
> 2 ESL Teachers needed in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1106
by Engtop
> A Female teacher Needed in Huzhou,Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1312
by Engtop
> Native speakers needed in Jiaxing, Zhejiang-Jan.2011 Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1133
by Engtop
> ESL Teachers Needed in Hangzhou ASAP Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1188
by Engtop
> You need Traffic! Job Available
Customer Service
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 2151
by light
> 2 ESL Teachers in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Job Available
Education and Training
Hangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1295
by engtop
All 17  
Wox ID : Password: