You have entered WOX pay section. To access this page, please write to sales@whatsonxiamen.com or
call WOX office on +86-592-5128682

Click for more

WOX Business Member?Please login

WOXID:

Password:

Validation:

Jobs
Jobs Cover Page
21 Apr 2019

Useful Links

The Jobs & Recruiting page provides a both local and international human resource platform for Xiamen, Fujian-based companies and jobseekers from around the world. It carries constantly updated job vacancies and applications from job-seekers in Xiamen, Fujian and outside China. This section offers easily updateable postings for ... more
> GRO, Luxury hotel guest relationship officer Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 721
by Mr. Yang
> Sales consultant (Russian Speaking Market) Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 851
by FLIGHTPARTS (Xiamen) Import & Export
> Looking for a Christmas lighting ceremony temporary host Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Part-time
  Total Views: 1390
by Mr. Yang
> Looking for a Christmas lighting ceremony temporary host Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Part-time
  Total Views: 1169
by Mr. Yang
> M ale foreign host of Christmas lighting ceremony part time Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Part-time
  Total Views: 1263
by Mr. Yang
> Looking for guest relationship officer Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1094
by Mr. Yang
> Looking for guest relationship officer Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1103
by Mr. Yang
> Culinary Training Officer -- Chengdu city, China March-May 2.. Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Chengdu
Full-time
  Total Views: 1071
by Human Resources Department
> Guest Relation Manager--- Wanda Realm Zhangzhou Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Zhangzhou
Full-time
  Total Views: 1119
by Judy Zhu
> Supervisor and receptionist at the italian restaurant Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1139
by buonappetito
> Supervisor or receptionist at the italian restaurant Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1200
by Buon Appetito
> Bar Manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1199
by Amy MA
> Guest Service Manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1290
by Amy MA
> Wait Staff NEEDED @ New Steakhouse Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 972
by Carolina
> guest relationship manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1325
by lily;Peony International Hotel
> guest relationship manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1133
by lily;Peony International Hotel
> guest relationship manager(native English speaker) Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1131
by Lily Lian, peony international hotel
> guest relationship manager(native English speaker) Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1609
by Lily Lian, peony international hotel
> part time job Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Shanghai
Part-time
  Total Views: 1594
by
> GRM guest relationship manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1183
by Lily Lian, peony international hotel
> guest relationship manager(native English speaker) Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1166
by Lily Lian
> GRM guest relationship manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1164
by Lily Lian
> guest relationship manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1049
by Lily Lian
> GRM Guest Relationship Manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1130
by sunny, Peony International Hotel
> GRM Guest Relationship Manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 991
by Sunny_yang, Peony International Hotel
> GRM Guest Relationship Manager Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1079
by Sunny_yang, Peony International Hotel
> Positions available at Hotel Indigo Xiamen Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 1995
by Amy MA (Hotel Indigo XM)
> Foreign GRM/GRO Needed Job Available
Hospitality and Travel
Xiamen
Full-time
  Total Views: 2037
by Sue
All 34   First  Prev Page     Last  To  Page  All 2 Pages
Wox ID : Password: