Xiamen Airlines gets greenlight to launch Jiangxi Airlines

Updated: 2015-03-19
Share this news?...Click box   Bookmark and Share
Read more on: Jiangxi Airlines   Xiamen Airlines  

Jiangxi Airlines (Nanchang) has been given an initial go-ahead by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) to commence scheduled operations later this year. Last month, general manager, Wu Xiangyang pointed to a June 18 launch date with its initial network to include Beijing Capital, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shanghai Pudong, and Shenzhen.

Flights will be onboard a fleet of five B737NextGens sourced from parent, Xiamen Airlines (MF, Xiamen).

Overall, Xiamen Airlines will invest CNY1200 million (USD187.5 million) for a 60% stake in the start-up while the Jiangxi Airlines Investment Co. will invest CNY800 million (USD125 million) for the remaining 40%. The Jiangxi Airlines Investment Co. is funded by the Jiangxi Railway Investments Group, the Jiangxi Provincial Investment Group, the Jiangxi Provincial Financial Investment Group, and the Nanchang City Tourism Investment Holding Group.




Editorial Message
This site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our members only. does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact
Share this news?...Click box   Bookmark and Share
Comments Area ( Total Comments: 0 )